$15.18 billion global mobile computer battery market in 2027:
Dublin, 28 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Mobile Computing Battery Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Mobile Computer Battery Market size was valued at USD 8.30 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 15.18 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.59% during the forecast period.
With the growing demand for portability and mobility, manufacturers are scrambling to invest money in inventing innovative and efficient battery technologies. There is a growing need to build batteries with high energy density, especially because the performance of microprocessors has increased at a much faster rate than the annual increase in the energy capacity of batteries. Although lithium is abundant in many areas, its deposits are found in low concentrations. Continuous research has therefore been conducted to discover its replacements that are more commercially viable.
With the increasing move towards digitalization, the demand for mobile computing devices has increased significantly over the past decade. This, in turn, has encouraged existing manufacturers of mobile computing devices to increase production, which has fueled the demand for portable computing batteries.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the mobile computer battery market
- Growing popularity of esports
- Advances in Li-Ion Batteries
- Growing focus on digitization
- Increase smartphone penetration
- Improved efficiency of lithium-ion batteries
- In terms of application, laptops and mobile phones are the major demand driver for mobile computer batteries owing to their high penetration. The demand for mobile computer batteries used in portable devices is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- As we move forward, battery systems and battery technology will be major factors influencing purchasing behavior. It will also increase reliance on lithium-ion batteries, driving global battery chargers.
- Government regulations and scientific developments in key battery components such as cathode materials will drive major improvements in battery attributes and cost reductions over the next decade.
Segmentation of the mobile computer battery market
- Since the purchasing power of consumers has increased, laptops are now widely used for official, educational and recreational purposes. The increased internet penetration and the significant expansion of the gaming industry are two other major growth factors for portable PCs.
- OEMs can optimize battery performance and manufacturing productivity by having full visibility and knowledge of the battery supply chain. OEMs have recently prioritized the development of numerous power connections and cooperation with battery specialists. OEMs are increasingly looking for the best quality and competitive technology available, including a combination of multi-company contracts and even in-house production, instead of having exclusive battery supply agreements.
- APAC is expected to experience additional growth of more than USD 4.58 billion during the forecast period. Investment in the Indian IT sector continues to grow and companies in this sector are expanding their footprint globally. Additionally, the presence of well-established ICT infrastructure in South Korea and technology-oriented population. All these factors are creating favorable conditions for the growth of the APAC mobile computer battery market.
- North America: The presence of better technological infrastructure is supporting the growth of the global advanced next-generation battery market in the region. The introduction of 5G has further boosted the demand for manufacturing new mobile computing devices.
- LG Energy Solutions
- SAMSUNG IDS
- Amperex Technology
- Panasonic Company
Other Important Suppliers
- Ampirus Technologies
- Hitachi High Tech
- Shenzhen Grepow Battery
- lipower laptop battery
- Greenway battery
- green cell
- Atemitech (Hantong Technology)
- Shenzhen Huidafa Technology
- DNK Power Company
- Shenzhen High Power Technology
- Shenzhen Eparts Technology
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4vtr3j
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.