Financial investment activities industry | BizVibe Adds New Financial Investment Firms That Can Be Discovered and Tracked
Companies listed in the NAICS category for financial investment activities are defined as being primarily engaged in various intermediation (such as investment clubs, venture capital firms, etc.); Portfolio Management; Investment advice; trust, trustee and custody activities; and / or various financial investment activities (such as stock listing services, exchange clearing houses, etc.). The detailed information on BizVibe Company Profile helps users discover, track, evaluate and connect with financial investment activity companies around the world.
More details: https://finance.bizvibe.com/Other-Financial-Investment-Activities/
BizVibe’s Financial Investment Business Industry Group contains the following:
- Detailed company profiles, covering over 170 countries
- More than 10 categories of related products and services
- Company news monitoring
What’s in a Company Profile?
- Organizational information such as major competitors, operating categories, products and service offerings
- Employee details, such as key company personnel, stakeholders, and decision makers
- Company performance and risk monitoring
- Latest company news with the option to subscribe to weekly or monthly alerts
Quickly find the companies that are best suited to your business. Get started for free
BizVibe’s platform contains more than 50,000 company profiles of financial investment activities in more than 170 countries:
- Over 20,000 businesses in the UK
- Over 10,000 companies in the United States
- More than 2,000 companies in Netherlands
- Over 1,000 companies in Canada
- 900+ companies in Australia
Products and services
BizVibe classifies all financial investing activities into more than 10 product and service categories, including:
- Asset fund management
- Financial advice
- Debt counseling services
- Personalized financial services
See all categories of related products and services
BizVibe allows users to create custom dashboards to manage and track businesses in categories of financial investment activities. Keep up with the latest news from all your followed companies, including:
- Financial news
- M&A partnerships
- Product / service launches
- Management movements
- Compliance and legal news
Financial sector companies
The industrial group of financial investment activities is part of the finance and insurance sector of BizVibe. There are a total of 11 finance and insurance industry groups. Find finance and insurance companies for related industrial groups:
- Insurance companies
- Agencies, brokerage houses and other activities related to insurance
- Insurance and Benefits Fund
- Stock and commodity exchanges
- Credit intermediation activities
See all financial categories
BizVibe for buyers and sellers
BizVibe is the modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting global buyers and sellers. Powered by the latest cutting edge solutions, BizVibe provides exceptional product features for Category Managers and Sales Professionals.
For buyers, BizVibe helps companies quickly discover and shortlist suppliers, compare companies, create personalized alerts for supplier news, and send RFI / RFP from pre-built templates. For sales teams, Bizvibe allows users to efficiently create prospect lists, track and evaluate businesses, and integrate their CRM.
This all-in-one platform was designed to equip users with all the tools needed to complete the entire buy / sell cycle in one workspace.
BizVibe was conceptualized and built by a team based on Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a subsidiary of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units at all three sites. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers around the world and helps sellers target prospects who are in need of their products and / or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and get started for free today.
E-mail: [email protected]