VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Branch Manager NCCU
The National Co-operative Credit Union (NCCU) Ltd invites applications to fill the vacant position of Branch Manager.
The Branch Manager will work under the general direction of the General Manager [CEO] and is responsible for the general management of the Branch, overseeing and coordinating operations to ensure that the Branch is run effectively and efficiently.
Candidates should possess strong business knowledge and understanding of the financial industry, as well as a dedication to exceptional member service. It is necessary for the Branch Manager to maintain a team spirit, driven by cooperative concepts and principles and possess a disposition to work well with members, community organizations and employees.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong ethical values, integrity and reliability, be approachable and capable of motivation. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate strategic thinking and planning.
(A) QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, economics or a related field
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a senior management position in a financial institution.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of microcomputers and software applications, particularly financial packages and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge and/or experience of the credit union movement would be an asset.
(B) SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
(1) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Proven leadership ability
- Proven experience in program planning and execution
- Competence in preparing analytical reports and proposals
All interested candidates should submit their applications to:
National Co-operative Credit Union Ltd
31 – 37 Independence Street
Roseau, Comm. from Dominica
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS MONDAY 7and FEBRUARY 2022