Will SVB financial action continue its growth trajectory?
SVB Financial Group shares (NASDAQ: SIVB), rose 7.7% in the past twenty-one trading days. In comparison, the larger S & P500 index fell 2.2% over the same period. SVB Financial Group is a bank for start-ups and their investors, providing commercial and private banking, asset management, private wealth management, brokerage and investment, and fund management services. The main reason for the recent rise in equities was the recent announcement that it was expanding its investment banking business to include the tech sector. The bank has benefited from high volumes of underwriting transactions in recent quarters and is expected to post strong growth figures in fiscal 2021.
Now, is the stock of SIVB about to grow? Based on our machine learning analysis of stock price trends over the past ten years, there is a 65% chance that SIVB stock will rise in the next month (twenty-one trading days). ). See our analysis on The risk of an increase in the shares of SVB Financial Group for more details.
Five days: SIVB 1.5%, vs. S & P500 -2.4%; Outperformed market
(47% probability of event)
- SVB Financial Group shares increased by 1.5% over a five-day trading period ending 9/21/2021, versus the larger market (S & P500) which fell 2.4%
- A change of 1.5% or more over five trading days has an event probability of 47%, which has occurred 1,172 out of 2,516 times in the past ten years
Ten Days: SIVB 1.2%, vs S & P500 -3.9%; Outperformed market
(53% probability of event)
- SVB Financial Group shares gained 1.2% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market decline (S & P500) of 3.9%
- A change of 1.2% or more over ten trading days has an event probability of 53%, which has occurred 1332 out of 2516 times in the past ten years
Twenty-one days: SIVB 7.7%, vs S & P500 -2.2%; Outperformed market
(29% probability of event)
- SVB Financial Group shares gained 7.7% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market decline (S & P500) of 2.2%
- A change of 7.7% or more in twenty-one trading days has an event probability of 29%, which has occurred 729 times out of 2,515 in the past ten years
Invest with Trefis Wallets that beat the market
See everything Trefis Price estimates